Saturday, March 07, 2009

Saturday Six - Episode 256

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six - Episode 256

1. You wake up and discover that it’s a rainy, dreary day out. Does this affect your attitude at all or do you tend to stay happy no matter what the weather is doing?
It depends on when and what I was planning on doing. Right now, my life revolves around homework and all my spare time is taken up reading, so if it was a rainy day, I would open the books. However, if it was a nice spring day and I was planning on going walking with my friends, it might get me down a little.

2. What would you rather receive from a good friend: a specially-chosen gift or a quiet evening just spent together?
I rather have a specially-chosen gift.

3. Do you tend to be happiest in a crowd of close friends, with one or two close friends, or alone?
I would rather be with two or four close friends; I tend to get lost in a crowd.

4. If money were no object, would you remain in your current career?
I am one of the lucky ones who were in a job that they liked up until the last company bought us out and changed my job function. However, since I took early retirement I have been able to start a new career in a profession that I love.

5. Take the quiz: What Kind of Happy Are You?




You Are Peaceful



You are feeling very serene and centered. You're content with your life.
You have a clear head and a peaceful spirit. You are relaxed enough to appreciate what you have.
You are able to let go of your fears. You are trusting and generous toward others.
You live a quiet, mellow life. It may not be dramatic, but it's very fulfilling.



6. What single part of your life are you happiest with at the moment?
Being able to live my life. To be able to live my life the way I was born. However, there are people who feel that I should not be able to be myself because it makes them uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment