Friday, March 06, 2009

Friday Fill-ins #114

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins #114



1. _Helping a woman get something down from the top self at the supermarket_ was my last random act of kindness.

2. Another place _would have better_.

3. _Think before acting_ in matters of the heart.

4. Coffee, tea or _soda_.

5. _We all our on our own journey and must follow our own_ separate paths.

6. Our _hobbies_ reminds me that there is _more to life than work_.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _I don’t know, spring breaks begins today_, tomorrow my plans include _shopping for my nephew’s four year old son (any ideas?)_ and Sunday, I want to _go to his birthday party_!

6 comments:

  1. I definitely agree with #6.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get to enjoy your spring break! I've no suggestions for the birthday boy, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must agree with you on #3.
    As far as suggestions for the gift for the 4 year old...Lego? Those are always fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very hard to think before acting in the area of matters of the heart...the heart is not ruled by reason...
    but anyway have a happy birthday party at your nephew's!!! Gifts??? Ask his Mom what he likes and slip in his farorite candy as a minor gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww, I'd be that woman myself (being of short stature), so thanks (in case she didn't say it)!
    Oooh, #3 & #6 are so true
    Have a great weekend, good luck finding that gift!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always need help with the top shelves...I'm short!

    ReplyDelete