Saturday, March 28, 2009

Saturday 9: Inside the Actors Studio

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Inside the Actors Studio



1. What is your favorite word?
Thanks

2. What is your least favorite word?
Any swear word.

3. What turns you on, creatively, spiritually, or emotionally?
Creatively – I wish I knew, because if I did know, then all my photographs would be perfect
Spiritually – I think it is just looking at all the beauty and variety around us
Emotionally – someone who is hurting either physically or emotionally

4. What turns you off?
Bigotry

5. What is your favorite curse word?
I do not have any favorite curse word – usually they come out spontaneously when I hurt myself accidentally (especially if it was the result of doing something really stupid).

6. What sound or noise do you love?
Birds in the morning or the sound of gentle waves

7. What sound or noise do you hate?
Boom boxes and loud cars or motorcycles

8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
I think I have already made the switch, from engineering to social work

9. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

That I have already served my time in hell here on earth.

2 comments:

  1. I like birds in the morning unless I am sleeping in. It's amazing a sound you love can piss you off at times. Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just as I was reading this, a loud truck went by. Reminded me of how much I hate that noise.

    ReplyDelete