Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins

ffi

1. Why do we have to_have homework_?

2. _What we do over and over again_ are now habits.

3. I have _learn to relax_.

4. I had never heard the phrase "_YMMV_" and it _meant “Your Mileage May Vary” _.

5. _It is hard not to do something_ the way I always do.

6. How (w)as I to know _I shouldn’t press the red button_.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going to a coffee shop_, tomorrow my plans include _working on my paper that is due Wednesday_ and Sunday, I want to _go for a hike (its that season again)_!

3 comments:

  1. I love my intelligent peeps! Thanks for fixing the typo in #6...I just noticed it this morning!

    Hiking, thanks for reminding me...I need to get some Frontline for the dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Homework makes you smarter! Says me.
    lol
    Happy Friday, have a good weekend :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a good hike on Sunday. That should clear the cobwebs.

    ReplyDelete