Sunday, November 16, 2008

My Term Paper (or one of them)

I am writing my term paper for my Marco Foundation Practice class that is due Tuesday. The paper asks what the agency that I am interning with does to follow the National Association of Social Workers Code of Ethics to “promote conditions that encourage respect for cultural and social diversity”

I feel so tempted to write… “They hired me” but it is suppose to be a scholarly paper so I will have to write something profound and verbose.

Update: 7:53
I just finished my paper... whew!
I hate it that the professor didn't cover all the chapters that the paper is based on and she didn't review what she wanted on the paper on this past Tuesday. So I couldn't really begin the paper until last Tuesday night and I had meeting that I had to attend Wednesday and Friday nights.

My next paper is due December 2nd, but I can start on it this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Too bad "they hired me" isn't verbose. I think it is profound, though.

    Congrats on getting the paper finished.

    ReplyDelete