1. How often do you visit a coffee shop? If you do, do you drink coffee there, or just pick it up to go?
About once a week, we meet there to listen to the folk singers on Friday or Saturday nights
2. What is the latest time of day you can drink regular coffee (or tea) without messing up your sleep?
I only drink decafe coffee or tea.
3. What is the highest number of cups of coffee (or tea) you’ve had in a single day?
Two or three, I am not a big coffee or tea drinker
4. Take the quiz: What flavor of latte are you?
You Are a Cinnamon Latte
Deep down, you are a sensitive soul. You just want to be loved and appreciated.
You may have a spicy attitude, but you're all sweetness on the inside.
You are dependable and loyal. You have you life together, and you're able to be there for other people.
You like nothing more than a warm, cozy house filled with friends and loved ones.
5. Consider the highest price you’ve ever paid for a cup of coffee and the highest price you’ve paid for a gallon of gas: which of the two items was more expensive?
Gas, the most I paid for coffee was $2.50
6. What is your favorite holiday-flavored coffee?
Regular with cream and sugar.