Thursday, April 03, 2008

Friday Fill In #66

Janet’s Friday Fill In #66

1. Tonight I saw _a panel discussion called "Convergent Identities and the Law" Where Race, Class, and LGBT Identities Intersect at the University of Connecticut School of Law_ (Thursday)
2. _The Song Do You Wanna Dance_ makes me wanna dance!
3. Splitting a few appetizers between friends _is a lot better than have one by yourself_
4. _A nice lesbian my own age_ is someone I'd like to get to know better.
5. The smell of _lilac_ reminds me so much of springtime!
6. _I took a night tine clod remedy for my cold_ and that made it all better.
7. And as for the weekend, Friday I'm looking forward to _stay home and hopefully getting better_, Saturday my plans include _Civil Liberties and Public Policy Conference at Hampshire College in Amherst MA_ and Sunday, I want to _go hiking_!

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on being first!!!

    #2 - by Donna Summer? We had the same answer for #5 :-) Have a great weekend and thanks for playing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why didn't I think of your answer to #2? It will surely make ma dance too!
    Hope you will get better soon! Take care!

    Mine's up here:
    http://www.chartherct.com/2008/04/04/friday-fill-in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful answers. I enjoyed reading it. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoof!! I liked reading yur fill ins. Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lilacs...love that fragrance!
    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lilacs are one of my fav. fragrances too. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your answer to #4. I think that would be wonderful!

    I almost put lilacs for #5. They're my absolute favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, Lilacs, there are so few of them in Virginia where I live & there were so many in MA where I'm from, I miss them so much!
    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had lilacs also.
    I hope you have a great weekend.
    Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of lilac fans, I see!

    Hope you're feeling well enough to hike on Sunday. Take good care!

    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete