Sunday, December 09, 2007

Saturday Six - Episode 190

Patrick's Place
1. You have to leave a snack for Santa, but you’re concerned about his health so you don’t want to leave sweets: what healthier snack would you choose instead?
How about Tofu cookies and fat free milk that should earn me a lump of coal in my stocking.

2. Santa decides to be especially generous this year, and says he’ll bring you a car. What make and model would you like to find in your driveway on Christmas morning?
How about a Maserati Quattroporte Sedan, I just saw an add on TV for it and it looked like a nice car to run to the grocery store with.

3. Santa is also giving you a vacation to any spot in the world for a week. Where would you like to go?
Right now, I would pick Hawaii. I just heard the forecast for over ½ inch of ice overnight.

4. Take the quiz:
What will be in your Christmas stocking?

Your Christmas Stocking Will Be Filled With a Puppy

Well - one cute, soft, cuddly puppy...
And a very soiled Christmas stocking.


5. When was the last time you had a picture taken with Santa Claus?
Maybe fifty or so years ago.

6. If Santa could bring you 12 of any single item mentioned in the lyrics of “The Twelve Days of Christmas,” which gift would you choose and why?

Why of course the five golden rings and hopefully, they also have a large diamond or two attached to them. All the other gifts cost money; you have to feed the partridge and just what are you going to do with "Maid a milking"?

1 comment:

  1. I took the quiz for the christmas stocking--I'm getting lots of little gifts. :-)

    And I completely agree with your # 6!!
    ~Allison

    PS--your live feed says I'm from Southwest Harbor... but I'm much farther north than that...

    ReplyDelete