Sunday, December 16, 2007

By the Way Sunday

~Eanie, Meanie, Minie, Moe~

By the way...
pick YOUR Christmas favorites...

Sugar cookies, pecan pie, German chocolate cake, or a candy cane?

German chocolate cake, I go for the most decadent.

Snow, no snow but cold, sunshine but cold, sunshine and warm?

I like to say snow for Christmas, a white Christmas is what defines the season, but… I am at a stage in my life that says, forget traditional – go for a tropical beach. Moreover, as I sit here writing this I am watching the snow, sleet and freezing rain come down out side on top of the ten inches of snow that we already have on the ground.

Clothing, electronics, jewelry, or a gift card?

It is a toss up between clothes or jewelry. Having had my ears just pierced, I only had two pairs of earring, so I would have to say jewelry.

Jingle Bells, Silent Night, White Christmas, or Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree?

What about the Singing Waitresses? OK then, if I can’t choose them, then I would have to say Bing Crosby’s White Christmas.

Skiing, sledding, ice skating, or caroling?

Sledding, I use to ski when I was young and I am no longer in shape to ski again sledding is almost as much fun as skiing but have the work. Ice skating, the ice is just too hard when you fall and I can not carry a tune so caroling is out.

Christmas shopping, Christmas Eve joy, Christmas Day surprises, day after Christmas sales?

Christmas Eve joy, I think what makes Christmas, Christmas is family. Being with family is like a warm cocoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment