Thursday, April 12, 2007

Getting to Know You Day

The Conversation Piece

1. question #255 - If you had to change your first name, what would you choose as your new name? Actually I am going to change my name from Don to Diana and I am still trying to figure out a middle name. My middle name begins with “R”, anyone know of a middle name (Other than Robin) that might go with Diana and an Italian last name?

2. question #158 - What is your favorite saying, quote, or expression?
See my blog “I Have Been Tagged" for a list of quotes.

3. question #49 - If you could buy any rare collection in the world, which would you choose? Why? I think a collection of “The Beatle’s” master copies of their records because I think the value would always increase.

4. question #1 - If you could fly in a hot-air balloon over any city in the world, what city would you choose? Why that city? If it can be something other than a city, I would like to balloon over the Grand Canyon because I think the view would be breathtaking.

5. question #221 - What is an item you own that has a minimal monetary value but has such sentimental value that you would not sell it for $5,000?My mother’s necklace, its nothing fancy but it is one that she wore often for special occasions.

5 comments:

  1. R middle names...hmmm...Renee, Rachel. That is a tough one!

    A Beatles record collection would be terrific. I have all of them on CD, but that's no where near the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana Renee, Diana Ruth, Diana Rae. ... I love names and combos of names!!

    I'm glad you played along this week - I enjoyed reading your answers and my first visit to your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As your internet reference person... :-) ... check out this site: http://www.babynamesworld.com/girls-names-1-r.html Or try this: http://www.babynamesworld.com/search.php?p=origin&e=org&i_origin=italian&s_gender6=2&page=4 . I sorta like "Rafaella" based on the definition, but I'm not sure it goes with Diana.

    Now, I wonder why I didn't think of the Grand Canyon? I, too, couldn't think of any cities to fly over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohoo... I love Rae because my middle name is Roy

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about Roxanna? Dianna Roxanna? Might be a little much.

    ReplyDelete