Friday, April 20, 2007

Another Busy Week

I have been busy working on my other term paper this week and I have not had time to update my blog. I also got my grade in my other class and I wasn’t all that happy with the grade, it was a “B-“. My term paper would have been a “B+” but he marked me down a grade because of grammar. I picked up my term paper from the professor Thursday night and I had a talk with him and he said that he liked my work, it just that I have to work on my grammar. He also said don’t get discouraged and that if I increased my grade point average, he would write a recommendation for me to graduate school. He teaches Community Organizing and is the Director of Urban and Community Studies at Uconn. So of course he tried to talk me into have my Masters concentration in Community Organizing but I want to have my concentration in Policy Practice.
So now this weekend and next is devoted to writing my term paper for the other class which is due May 1st. And also find someone to proofread my paper.

3 comments:

  1. Depending on length and technicality, I can proof for you. Hope it's not too late! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cat

    Thank you for the offer and I will take you up on it. The length will be around 10-12 pages and I should be done with the rough draft sometime Wednesday. I have to turn it in on May 1st.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Proofing is a great thing- it helps so much as I know that I often overlook my own mistakes. Good luck on the next paper!

    ReplyDelete