Saturday, March 24, 2007

I Have Been Tagged...

I have been tagged by Peterson Toscano on his blog, A Musing, for five quotes. I listed them in what I think are there order of importance.

"Small is the number of people who see with their eyes and think with their minds."
Albert Einstein

"What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal."
Albert Pine

"You rarely have time for everything you want in this life, so you need to make choices. And hopefully your choices come from a deep sense of who you are."
Fred Rogers

"The point is that there are always obstacles, whether they seem insurmountable or merely bothersome. The question is not how difficult the path, but whether in your heart, you wish to undertake the journey."
Zandru's Forge

"The only person you are destine to become, is the person you decide to be."
Pam Finger

And of course there is also the quote that I open my Blog with...

I just remembered a quote from the CTAC Board meeting on Thursday, I don't remember who said it or where it came from but I had to chuckle when I heard it. But when you think about it, it is so very true and should always be kept in mind when making decisions.... "We should always remember the people we forgot."

1 comment:

  1. These are all wonderful, but I especially like the second one. I hope your term paper is coming along well. I don't know if I'd be able to sit and write that that anymore.

    ReplyDelete