Saturday, October 15, 2011

Saturday Six – Episode 392

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six – Episode 392

1. What canned vegetable do you have the most of in your pantry?
None, I hate canned vegetables, it brings back memories of my mother’s cooking with canned vegetables that were mush. But back in those days you didn't have fresh vegetable like we have now.

2. What flavor of salad dressing do you have the most of in your refrigerator?
Raspberry vinaigrette

3. Do you prefer butter, margarine or a butter substitute?
Butter, give me that cholesterol!

4. Which kind of cooking oil do you use the most?
Olive oil, that is the only type that I use.

5. Take the test: Do You Eat Like a Liberal or a Conservative?



You Eat Like a Conservative



You may or may not be a political conservative, but studies show you sure eat like one.
You gravitate toward comfort foods and classics. And you don't waste your time with fancy food trends.

You prefer to eat what's tried and true. You get annoyed with people who have hangups about what's healthy.
Pass the mac and cheese, meatloaf, fried chicken, and apple pie. Your tastes are all-American as they come!

6. Not counting water, how many different kinds of drinks are there in your refrigerator?

Two, apple cider (fresh from the orchard today) and lemonade

1 comment:

  1. I hear you about the canned vegetables! My mother always used frozen so I never got used to the mushy canned vegies. I had to go look in my pantry to see if I had any canned vegies as I didn't think I did. Technically I didn't but I counted creamed corn as a vegetable as we use it as one.

    ReplyDelete