Thursday, December 31, 2020

Well Tomorrow We Start A New Year.

What a year! There are a lot of people who wish that we can have a “do over” for the year. Just start 2020 over again like it never happened. So instead of starting 2021 tomorrow lefts just have 2020 to have a second try at it, maybe we can get it right this time.

If you are like me, I hibernated for the most of the year, did dozens of Zoom meetings, for presentations for college classes, for legislature committee meetings, and even with family.

We had one family gathering and that was during a lull in the plague in early summer for my grandniece and grandnephew graduation.But for Thanksgiving and Christmas we celebrated it on Zoom.

I also was able to have guests up at the cottage during the summer when we had a break from COVID-19

For the first time in many year I didn't go to my family for Thanksgiving and Christmas and I didn't have a Christmas drop-in holiday open house; I don't think that there will be many New Years parties tonight. I think there will be many cries of "Good Riddance" for 2020.

This should be our theme song for 2020.





No comments:

Post a Comment