Saturday, November 30, 2013

Saturday Six #503

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #503

1. Which is your favorite rock band?
The Grateful Dead; yes I was a “deadhead”

2. Which rock other than the one that is your real birthstone do you wish was your birthstone?
Jade, I like the color green.

3. How many pieces of jewelry do you own with your actual birthstone in it?
None unless cubic zirconia is a birthstone. My month actually has two birthstones, Tourmaline and Opal.

4. Which sketch, if any, do you most remember from ABC’s Saturday morning “Schoolhouse Rock” series?
Hun? I never heard of them. Back when I was a kid we had Lassie and Roy Rogers.

5. Do you own a rocking chair?
Well kind of, my recliner rocks.

6. Someone who can be strong in the face of adversity is often described as a “rock.” Who in your life is that rock for you?
My brother, I don't know what I would do if he was no longer around.

No comments:

Post a Comment