Saturday, November 23, 2013

Saturday Six #502

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #502

1. How big was the “dream home” you wanted when you were a kid?
It was big and it was an underground house that was shaped like a U. The top of the U faced south and was a glass wall. In the center of the U was an atrium with a pool and on one side of the U was a kitchen and breakfast nook looking out the window, there was also a formal dining room. At the base of the U was a living room with a fireplace. The other side of the U was a theater and an exercise room. Upstairs there were two bedrooms on each side of the U and at the base was the master bedroom.
I even designed it on a CAD program.

2. How close is your current residence to your dream home?
Not even close, it a modern passive solar cape. The only thing in common is the atrium.

3. What career would have been your “dream job” when you were a kid?
I always wanted to be an electrical engineer and I was until I retired.

4. Considering your current occupation, what is the biggest carryover from your childhood dream job?
Well I retired from engineering and then went into social work to keep me busy in retirement.

5. What is the biggest obstacle to reaching your true “dream job” today?
My knowledge is antiquated.

6. What color was your “dream car” when you were a kid?
Since my favorite colors is green, it was green.

No comments:

Post a Comment