Saturday, September 21, 2013

Saturday Six #493

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #493

1. What percentage of the total number of towels, washcloths and linens that you own are actually clean, folded and on the shelves of your linen closet?
I have no idea, probably I have six or seven sets and when I take the last one from the shelf I do the wash.

2. How many washcloths do you have in there right now?
See the above answer.

3. How many different color washcloths do you have?
Every set is a different color, easier to keep track of them.

4. Which have a greater variety of color: your towels or your washcloths?
I buy sets, two bath towels, two hand towels, and two washcloths.

5. Which single color is most of what’s in your linen closet?
I don’t have more than one in each set, see the above answer.

6. Is this a color that most closely matches your bathroom or bedroom, or is it a more neutral color in your home?
Nope, I don’t really care about color coordinating my linens.

No comments:

Post a Comment