Saturday, July 13, 2013

Saturday Six #483

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #483

1. Who is the last person whose photo you took?
That is a hard question to answer because even though I take hundreds of pictures, I rarely take pictures of people. Probably it was last Christmas when the family was together.

2. Who most recently took a photo of you?
It probably was a reporter at political celebration of the Supreme Court decision on DOMA and Prop 8. I was standing behind our two Senators and the mayor of Hartford when they were giving speeches.

3. When you take a photo, what camera or device do you prefer to use?
I have a Nikon D3200 with interchangeable lens (18-150mm, 150-300mm and a 500mm). Here is a video that I made from the pictures that I took at Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens…


4. Do you have any social media accounts on which you share your photography?
Yes, a Facebook account

5. Do you ever browse someone else’s photography for creative inspiration?
Sometimes, but I have developed a pretty good eye now. However, I used to look at famous photographers and also the college where I went has an internationally known photo school, so every time I took a picture I had a half a dozen photo majors critiquing them.

6. When was the last time you had a roll of film developed?
A long, long time ago, I used to develop and print my photos back in the 70s and early 80s.

No comments:

Post a Comment