Saturday, July 13, 2013

Saturday 9: Just Give Me a Reason

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Just Give Me a Reason


Thanks to Carielle for recommending this great song.

1) When she first burst onto the scene, Pink was a self-proclaimed tomboy. Now she's glam. Literally. She was on the cover of the June issue of Glamour and is a spokeswoman for Covergirl cosmetics. Does a celebrity endorsement increase your interest in a product?
Nope, they don’t care if the product is good or it works, they only care if the money is green.

2) This song is about a woman who feels her lover slipping away. Do you believe a couple can repair a relationship once it starts to sour?
Yes, only if they both want to work to fix it.

3) As a little girl, Pink wanted to be an Olympic gymnast. If you could excel (or, if you do excel) at any sport, which one?
Competitive navel lint picking.
Seriously, I’m not into sports at all. I don’t like how cutthroat sport is, the win at all cost and the prima donna attitude of the players. Somehow the fun has been taken out of sports. What ever happen to a pick-up game of baseball or basketball? Look at little league, it runs all summer and you better not miss a game because the coach will be all over you for letting down the team.

4) Pink is married to motorcycle pro Carey Hart. Have you ever ridden really fast on a motorcyle?
Once when I was young, foolish and immortal we went over a 100 mph with me on the back with no helmets or glasses.

5) When she found out she was pregnant, Pink says she gave up whiskey and cigarettes … but admits she misses the whiskey. Do you have a habit you know you should break?
Yes, eating too much. I need to go on a diet.

6) In 2010, she fell out of the aerial harness that was supposed to carry her across the stage. Are you afraid of heights?
Once again when I was young I used to sit on the edge of a 200 foot cliff behind my house, but now I had trouble standing on a bridge and looking  down. I actually gripped the railing and froze. I walked out on the bridge to take some picture and I had a hard time letting go of the railing to take them (Rt 2 in Massachusetts over the Connecticut River).

7) Pink enjoys showing off her tattoos. Do you have any body art?
No, I don’t like body art, I once saw an eighty year old man with tattoos and they looked so ugly and faded on his wrinkled skin.

8) Pink can be very salty in her language. When was the last time you cursed?
Last week when I was trying to cut some rope and the knife blade broke and just missed my finger.

9) On her website, Pink sells 10 different t-shirts. Do you have a favorite t-shirt? What does it look like/say?
No, I don’t like t-shirts with writing on them. I don’t like people staring at my boobs trying to read it.

3 comments:

  1. Motorcycles give me the chills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely nailed that Olympic sport. I know some keen competitors as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your answer to the motorcycle question gave me chills!

    ReplyDelete