Saturday, January 12, 2013

Saturday 9: We Owned the Night

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: We Owned the Night



1) Can you recall a time when you danced and romanced like you "owned the night?"
I think it was when I went to my high school girl friend’s senior prom.

2) Samantha Winters admits she earned the name "Crazy Sam" during her party girl days in the 1980s. But now she's in bed by 11:00 PM. Do you have a regular bedtime?
11:15, right after the weather.

3) Lady Antebellum is one of the most popular acts in country music. Do you often listen to country music?
Country music all sounds the same to me, you know what they say if you play the song backwards? Your dog comes back, your wife comes back, your pick-up starts running again and you stop going to bars.

4) Are you responding to this meme on a desktop or laptop or phone or tablet?
Laptop on a wifi so I can watch movies in bed.

5) How often do you check your horoscope?
 Never.

6) Congratulations! You just won a trip to Switzerland! Is your passport up to date?
Yes, it is only 1 year old. My old one was kind of neat; I had a permanent visa stamp to South Korea. Any time I wanted I could go to South Korea, but the thing is I never wanted to go there. However, my boss had other ideas but I avoided the bullet and never went and I had an ace in my pocket if my boss wanted me to go, my doctor said he would write a letter saying the 18 hour flight would be too stressful.

7) Do you know how to snow ski?
Yes, but the question should be can you ski. I am so out a shape that I’ll never make it down the slopes

8) What's the first beverage you drink in the morning?
Coffee, black

9) Are you a good speller?
I are a ingineer.


3 comments:

  1. An 18 hour flight would certainly stress me out, too! Still, I think it's cool that you had a permanent visa stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wondered how East Coast people stay up so late for the news. Ours in the Midwest is on at 10pm.

    ReplyDelete