Friday, January 04, 2013

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins
 
1. Let me _mull that over for awhile_.
2. _You won’t believe what I’m_ going through _right now_.
3. Listen here: _you can’t do that without signing a wavier first_.
4. _You have no idea what you are_ talking about!
5. When I was younger, I thought _I could never do what I have done_.
6. _At that you_ laugh!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _reading by the fire_, tomorrow my plans include _going to see the Christmas lights in Hubbard Park in Meriden_ and Sunday, I want to _visit some friends_!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a delightful weekend. We're having a fluffy snowfall tonight, but for as pretty as it is, the roads are slippery (and it's still terribly cold) so my friend and I ditched our plans.

    ReplyDelete