Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Fill-ins

Yikes!!!!  I lost a day someplace, I thought today was Thursday until I saw Kwizgiver post!

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins
 
1. I love the feeling _clean sheets_ in the morning.

2. Seeing _the sun_ always brightens my day.

3. _The doctor telling me that I have diabetes_ is what I will remember the most from 2012.

4. My favorite family recipe is _ Poppy Seed and Nut Rolls ( Potica )_.

5. When I want to spoil myself I have _to make lobster Newberg_.

6. _Lately I have been watching Castle which_is my favorite TV show.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _watch a movie (I’ll pick one from Netflix)_, tomorrow my plans include _going for a walk_ and Sunday, I want to _visit some friends_!

3 comments:

  1. I love Nathan Fillion--I need to catch up on Castle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh clean sheets is heaven! Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. castle is a great tv show
    come see our answers at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete