Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Today’s Staycation

I went out to lunch in Stonington with some of my friends today. The weather was beautify, sunny in the mid-eighties, with a nice sea breeze to cool things off. We have lunch out on the deck overlooking the water, the restaurant is behind me in this photo…



Afterward, we walked around town; this is looking up Water St.



We then wandered down to one of the commercial docks…



Then we took a tour of the Stonington lighthouse; these photos are from a trip there in the fall. The lighthouse and the view of the town from the top of the lantern room.



2 comments:

  1. My favorite part of New England is the Connecticut shore. I love these pictures. Makes me homesick, even though my home was a wee bit north of the state line.

    Calie

    ReplyDelete