Thursday, June 16, 2011

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins



1. One of my favorite birthday presents was _an earring and necklace set_.

2. _Just give it a twist and_ it was as simple as that.

3. The moon _is a waning Gibbous moon and is 98% full_.

4. _The modem_ includes _all the drivers_. (sorry, but I just spent the last hour connecting up a USB dial-up modem to use up at the cottage.)

5. I was tempted by _ice cream today_.

6. _Relaxing on the beach_ is some of the things I like to do on vacation.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _doing nothing_, tomorrow my plans include _maybe going down to Norwalk to there Pride_ and Sunday, I want to _do nothing_

4 comments:

  1. relaxing in the beach is what i needed...Happy weekend and fill-ins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful Friday Fill-Ins - enjoy your weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. an earring and necklace? nice! I'd love to go to the beach nowadays. My fill-ins are up too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure deserve a weekend filled with nothing! Enjoy it!

    I battled with the internet today, too, my wireless service is out.

    ReplyDelete