Saturday, June 18, 2011

Saturday Six – Episode 375

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six – Episode 375

1. Where do you get the majority of your news: from the newspaper, the radio, the television or online?
Yes. I get my news from newspapers, television and online

2. Do you currently have a newspaper subscription that includes an actual paper delivery?
Yes, I had it from ’91 and before that my parents were life long subscribers

3. What is usually the first website you visit in the morning?

I check my mail first and then CT News Junkie

4. Who is your favorite network news anchor?

It was Ann Couric… now I don’t know.

5. Who is your least favorite network news anchor?

Barbara Walters

6. If newspapers converted to web-only sites, eliminating the physical paper, even at newsstands, would this bother you at all?

I won’t pay for an online subscription.

1 comment: