Friday, June 03, 2011

Saturday 9: The Best & the Worst

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: The Best & the Worst



1. What was the best thing that happened to you this week?
Jumping in the lake

The worst?

No hot water at the cottage

2. What's the best thing someone's done for you (recently or not so recently)?
Oh, I hate these type of questions, I have no idea

What's the worst thing someone's done to you (again, recently or not so recently)?
Just today in a store, a woman stared at me with her hands on her hip and shook her head, mumbled something and turned around and walked off.

3. What's the best thing about your job?
That I’m retired. I don’t have to wake up at any particular time

Worst?
That I’m retired. That I have to find something to keep me busy every day

4. What's the best new website you've found?
I don’t keep track of the best and worst websites

Worst?
See above

5. What's the best book you've read?
At my age I read thousands of books, I can’t remember all of them.

Worst?
Ditto

6. What's the best movie you've seen?
How the heck should I know, I don’t rate the movies that I watched

Worst?
You know that is like asking how high is high

7. What's the best meal you've had?
The one I cooked last Saturday, Shrimp Creole

Worst?
The one I just made… where the antacid tablets?

8. What's the best holiday?

Thanksgiving… lots of food.

Worst?
There are no bad holiday, any day you can party is a good day.

9. What's the best thing in your future?
That I’m still breathing

Worst?
When I’m not

2 comments:

  1. It could be fun to go back to the store and wait for the head shaking woman to come back and ask her when he hair color is coming back or put stuff in her cart when she's not looking..... :)

    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/06/meme-owners-pay-well/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, yeah, movies are hard to rate.
    Here's mine:
    http://carabossesbedchamber.blogspot.com/2011/06/saturday-9.html

    ReplyDelete