Sunday, May 15, 2011

Saturday Six Episode 370

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six Episode 370

1. What is the oldest car you’ve ever driven?
Hmmm… I would have to say my brother’s ’61 MGB, it was around seven years old when I drove it.

2. What’s the oldest car you’ve ever driven that you actually owned yourself?
Well, I bought all my cars new and the car that I am driving now has 91,000 mikes and that I the most mileage on any car that I owned, I bought it in 2007. The longest that I ever owned a car was around eight years.

3. Take the quiz: What Old-Fashioned Car Would You Most Like to Go for a Ride In?




You Are Thankful



You can be depended on. You are unwavering and true to your values.
You are appreciative of everything you have. You remember to be grateful.

You enjoy creating structure and order. You get a kick out of organizing.
You are down-to-earth and sensible. You don't have a pretentious bone in your body.




4. What type of vehicle would you most enjoy touring a city in: a rickshaw, a horse-drawn carriage, a sedan, a convertible or a limousine?
A limousine because I don’t like to drive in a city and I like to have 2000 pounds of steel around me with air bags.

5. What decade (i.e., the 1950s, 1970s, etc.) do you think created the most beautiful cars?
The 1950s, after all they created the 55 Chevy in the fifties.

6. What decade do you think created the least beautiful cars?
The early sixties with all the tail fins, but the late sixties rival the 1950s. In the late ‘60s they created the GTO, SS396 Chevelle, SS350 Camaro, the Mustang and a whole slew of other muscle cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment