Monday, May 09, 2011

Saturday Six Episode 369

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six Episode 369

1. Which brand of soup do you use most often when you’re cooking?
Campbell’s

2. Which flavor of soup do you use most often when you’re cooking?
I like a mix and I try not to focus on anyone soup

3. Take the quiz: What Kind of Soup Are You?




You Are Miso Soup



You are worldly and well traveled. You have lived a lot of life, and you know there is a lot more too see!
You are very interested in new experiences, especially new literary and cultural experiences.

You have a refined palate and love many exotic tastes. You get used to "acquired tastes" fairly easily.
For you, soup doesn't have to be a meal. You can appreciate a simple soup any time.


4. How long has it been since you last tried this flavor of soup?
I have never had Miso soup. I don’t even know what type of soup it is without looking it up.

5. Have you ever made your own soup from scratch, and if so, which flavor is your own specialty?
Yes, chicken. I buy rotisserie chickens from the grocery store and when it’s picked clean, I throw it into a pot with some carrots, onions, celery, parsley and a can of chicken broth. I also make Spaetzles to put in the soup

6. What is your favorite thing to eat with soup?
Well it depends, with tomato soup I like either toasted cheese or peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

No comments:

Post a Comment