Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday Six – Episode 336

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six – Episode 336

1. What is the biggest thing you wanted to do this summer that you actually managed to accomplish?
Gee, I don’t know. We didn’t do that much work on the cottage and I didn’t have any projects that I wanted to work on around my house.

2. What is the biggest thing you wanted to do this summer that you didn’t accomplish?
Actually, it was a project that I was working on for a non-profit where I volunteer. We are conducting a survey in the greater Hartford area and it is taking longer than we thought.

3. Did you take a vacation during the summer, and if so, where did you go?
Well kind of, I went to my nephew’s wedding in Asheville North Carolina and I stayed down there for over a week. I also took a long weekend up at my brother’s in Kennebunk ME and I went up to a botanical gardens in Boothbay.

4. What do you look forward to most about the fall?

School and my internship

5. What do you look forward to the least about fall?
School and my internship

6. Take the quiz:
What Season Tree Are You?




You Are an Autumn Tree



You are contemplative and deep. You enjoy observing the world around you.
You know that change is inevitable, and you try to roll with whatever life brings.

You can see the extraordinary in the ordinary. You are easily inspired.
You try to remain balanced and steady in the face of upheaval.

No comments:

Post a Comment