Monday, September 13, 2010

I'm Off To My Internship

This morning is my first day at my internship, True Colors, it is going to be hard getting back into the groove. This will the first time that I have to be somewhere every day since my last internship back in the 2006/2007 school year.

I'm interning for 20 hours a week, five hours a day for four days and I have classes on the fifth day. It doesn't sound like a lot, but because I am retired I usually don't have to be anywhere at any particular time. So working is going to be something that I will have to get use to again.

Now to figure out what I'm going to wear.

2 comments:

  1. This is going to be great! I can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to be fine. And just wear something that's you. After all, that's what you're bringing to the internship--and to the people you meet.

    ReplyDelete