Sunday, September 12, 2010

Saturday Six – Episode 335

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six – Episode 335

1. What is the most recent thing you purchased with real cash?
I think I bought a basket of peaches and apple cider from a local orchard.

2. As a general rule, do you keep cash on you at all times?
Yes.

3. You have $50 in cash in your pocket and you are approached by someone asking for $20 because they’ve run out of gas. They seem believable and genuinely in need. Would you give them the $20?
No. I would like to help, but I also have to watch my budget because I’m living on my retirement.

4. Take the quiz: What Dollar Bill Are You?




You Are a Five Dollar Bill



You're not totally broke, but you definitely are counting all your pennies. You believe that thrift is a virtue.
You've got some cash in your pocket, and you'd like to keep it that way. You like being one step ahead of your bills.

You are responsible and detail oriented. You aren't intimidated by money or balancing your checkbook.
You are the type most likely to know what everything costs... and to know when a cashier gave you wrong change.


5. How often do you have this denomination in your pocket?
Yeah, I have fives in my pocketbook.

6. Which single line in the quiz answer above best describes you?
None of them describes me. I don’t usually go out to dinner on Saturday nights or any day of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment