Thursday, December 17, 2009

Friday Fill-ins #155

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins #155

ffi

1. No, we will NOT _serve hors d'oeuvre at the party, but you can bring some to share if you want_.
2. _Don’t throw darts_ at the old kitchen table.
3. I watched the steam rising from the hot cup of coffee (or tea) and thought: _I hope the furnace repairman gets here soon_.
4. _Everything is_ going to be okay.
5. I'll take _lemon and sugar in my tea, please_.
6. _The partiers were have a grand old time_ at least from my point of view.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going to the coffee shop_, tomorrow my plans include _not doing any homework_ and Sunday, I want to _relax and do my Christmas cards_!

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy not doing homework! Have an amazing weekend (and don't throw darts at the repairman either)

    Here are my fill-ins

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Sherry Goodloe. I love your #1 ... **grinz**.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You wild woman--not doing homework! :-)

    Hope you get your cards and shopping done this weekend.

    ReplyDelete