1. What is your favorite foreign or non-English word?
2. What is your least favorite foreign or non-English word?
I don’t have one, I never really gave it any thought.
3. Of the foreign languages offered in your high school, which one did you choose to learn?
French, I last two weeks. 1. the teacher was my brother’s teacher and she kept on comparing me to him. 2. I have a hard enough time with English, let alone a foreign language.
4. If you could have selected any known foreign language instead, which would you have picked?
Spanish, I think that will become common in the U.S.
5. Take the quiz: What Language Are You?
You Are English
You are easy to understand, and most people are able to communicate easily with you. You say things simply and clearly.
You are flexible and not too hung up on rules or customs. You can go with the flow and change as needed.
You can speak simply or you can exercise your vast vocabulary. You customize you communication style to whatever setting you're in.
You are a very cosmopolitan and worldly person. If you like something from halfway around the world, you try to figure out a way to incorporate it into your life.
6. Other than English, which language are you most likely to use?