Saturday, October 25, 2008

Saturday 9: The Best of What's Around

Crazy Sam's Saturday 9: The Best of What's Around

1. What's the best new website you've found?
Wow! These questions today are hard. Its hard for me to pick out the “Best” of something.
I surf through hundreds of websites a week and to pick out just one, I visit all types of websites and blogs. Maybe the “Best” forum is “My Husband Betty”, “Best” political news blog I would pick “Pam’s House Blend” and the “Best” local politic blog is “Connecticut Local Politics” and the “Best” bolg of a friend’s is “Femulate

2. What's the best movie you've seen?
The “Harry Potter” movies

3. What's the best quote you know?
"Small is the number of people who see with their eyes and think with their minds."
Albert Einstein

4. What's the best book you've read?
The Marion Zimmer Bradley “Darkover” series.

5. What's the best thing someone's done for you?
Be there when I need you.

6. What's the best thing about your job?
Helping people

7. What’s the best CD you own?
The Eagle’s CD

8. What’s the best new TV show you watch?
I haven’t watched any, I am going to college and there is something call “homework”

9. What’s the best car you’ve owned?
Prius it wins hands down, no other car even comes close.

3 comments:

  1. I love the Eagles as well. The quote from "Already Gone" is a great line. It may be my favorite Eagles song...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of the best quotes out there are from Albert Einstein...

    Have a good Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a magnificent quote!

    You can find my answers ::here::.

    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete