Saturday, March 08, 2008

Saturday Six - Episode 203

Patrick’s Place Weekender: Saturday Six - Episode 203

1. What was the first board game you remember playing?
Oh, that is a long time ago. My feeble brain doesn’t remember that far back. I will say that my favorite game is Backgammon.

2. When you last played a crossword puzzle, did you look up any of the answers before you finished?
No, I didn’t have to look up the answers… that’s because I never did a crossword puzzle. However, I did write one.

3. Did you ever own a Rubik’s Cube? If so, were you ever able to solve it on your own?
Yes, I have a Rubik’s Cube and no I was never able to solve. Somewhere buried in the bottom of my desk draw, I still have it.

4. Take the quiz: What Kind of Puzzle Are You?




You Are Sudoku



You are simple, modern and elegant.

You're not that difficult to figure out, but very few people truly get you.

You approach the world with a pure logic that most people will never grasp.



5. You decide to buy yourself a jigsaw puzzle: what kind of image are you most likely to buy: a landscape, an image of an animal, a sports hero, or a shot from a popular movie?
A landscape jigsaw puzzle.

6. Have you ever tried Sudoku? How easy did you find it (or would you think you would find it) to be?
No way! I can’t even figure out what you are suppose to do to solve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment