Saturday, September 28, 2013

Shine On

Kwizgiver at “What if this is as good as it gets”, has awarded me the Shine On award.

THE SHINE ON AWARD
Here are the rules of the award:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog, and link back.
3. Share seven random, interesting things about yourself.
4. Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the Shine On Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.

Now for the seven random facts about me:

1.    I loved watching the America’s Cup race that is taking place in San Francisco. The Team USA came from behind (8-1) to win the last eight races (9-8) it was one of the biggest comebacks in sports history. It’s probably the only sports that I like.
2.    I love giving workshops and one day I would love to teach a class.
3.    This is my first cold in more years than I can remember.
4.    As an adult I never went to a museum until I was 59.
5.    Along the same lines, except for work I never went out to eat by myself until I was 59.
6.    I think I am a good amateur photographer.
7.    I’m dyslexic

My nominees...
Harriet and Friends
Bank Chick Scratching

1 comment: