Friday, November 12, 2021

Photos…

As most of you know I am into photography, so here are some recent photos (All the photos are HDR and some of them are panoramas made up of multiple photos)…



I just got a new laptop and new photo software, I had been using Lightroom but Adobe in their infinite wisdom made all their software subscription. That might be good for professionals photographers but amateurs can’t afford that for something that they may use four or five times a month. So I got a whole suite of programs to replace Lightroom.

  • GIMP,
  • RAW Therapee,
  • PhotoMatrix,
  • Topaz Denoise AI,
  • Topaz Gigapixel AI,
  • Hugin Panorama Editor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right now I am heading back home, I left bright and early to be home in time for a one o’clock Zoom meeting with the Governor’s Hate Crime Council so I left the cottage at around 6 AM timed to the opening of the local Dunkin.

I decided that instead of rushing back this morning for the Zoom meeting that I will do it from the cottage and go home tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful photographs. I want to see more. Remember Bread and Roses.

    ReplyDelete