Saturday, July 05, 2014

Saturday Six #534

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #534

1. Z is for ZEPPOLE: When buying a dozen doughnuts, do you prefer them hot, cold or room temperature?
Unfortunately as a diabetic I can no longer eat donuts.

2. Z is for ZITI: What is your favorite Italian dish?
I’m a simple girl with simple tastes… spaghetti and meatballs. But I can have only one and a half ounces of pasta or about 30 grams of carbohydrates so I add a lots of peppers and onions.

3. Z is for ZOO: Which animal do you most enjoy watching at a zoo?
I haven’t been to a zoo in probably 50 years and I'm not a big fan of watching caged up animals.

4. Z is for ZOOLOGIST: Which animal would you most fear trying to take care of if you worked at a zoo?
Poisonous snakes.

5. Z is for ZUPPA: What is your favorite flavor of soup?
Lobster Bisque but I have to watch the carbs.

6. Z is for ZYMURGY: If you could brew your own beer, what style of beer would you most likely want to produce?
Another no-no… again too many carbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment