Thursday, October 10, 2013

Maine Photo Trip

I went up to Maine to visit my brother and sister-in-law after we finished our work at the cottage in New Hampshire and I went out for a photo shoot with my brother. First stop was Wood Island Lighthouse in Biddeford Pool…

When we got there a lobster boat was coming in from fishing

and then a sailboat was coming out of the harbor

We then drove over to Cape Porpoise and this is the harbor.

Goat Island Lighthouse at the entrance of Cape Porpoise…
The two lighthouse pictures I took with my new 150-500mm f/5-6.3 Telephoto Zoom Len that I just bought. The lens is amazing! The Goat Island lighthouse is just about 2 miles from shore and the Wood Island lighthouse is about three quarters of a mile away.

For dinner we had steamers (long neck clams) and lobster.

And here is a video of the lighthouse and the waves rolling on to the rocky shore...



1 comment:

  1. Oh.....I do miss living in New England. Pretty pictures!

    ReplyDelete