Friday, May 03, 2013

Another Busy Day

The last couple of days I have been busy, on Sunday I’m having the CTAC Board meeting at my house so I have been cleaning to get ready for it. Also I have been working on sending out the CECs (Continuing Education Credits) for the conference and just to keep it interesting I had to have a plumber over to fix the kitchen sink.

And just so I won’t get bored at night, I have been working on a workshop presentation for the Massachusetts NASW (National Association of Social Workers) conference next April, they sure do plan far in advance. One of the things that they require are books or research articles on your topic, do you know how hard it is to find articles on the trans*culture? I only found 3 articles that are less than 5 years old.

Who said retirement is boring?

1 comment:

  1. Your retirement certainly isn't boring! Go for it!

    ReplyDelete