Tuesday, May 07, 2013

What Is That Shinny Plant With Three Leaves?

Yesterday I went over by the reservoir and drove around to all the orchards that surround the reservoir.

This I believe is their plum orchard…


And this is their apple orchard…


While I was taking the pictures, I didn't see a woodchuck hole and tripped, falling into a poison ivy patch. I saw all these little brand new baby leaves nice and shiny with leaves if three all around me, with my left hand right in the middle of a patch… SHIT!

By the time I got home there was a rash on the back of my hand, I washed it with Dawn dish detergent to remove the oil and it worked! The rash didn't get any worst and this morning it is almost gone, so I think Dawn should advertise that it not only removes grease from dirty dishes but also the oil from poison ivy.

I also put all my clothes in the washer and double washed them in hot water and then ran another rinse cycle just to make sure I got all the oil out of the washer (That is all I needed was to cross contaminate the next load of wash.).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment