Saturday, October 06, 2012

Saturday Six #443

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #443

1. E is for E.S.P.: Which mental superpower would you rather have: the ability to read minds, the ability to change matter or the ability to transport yourself from one place to another?
I rather the ability read minds, because I am always making social blunders and by reading minds I will know when to back off.

2. E is for EARTH: How much do you recycle to save the planet in a typical week?
I recycle as much as I can, but I don’t really create that much trash. I usually put out the recycling can and trash can once a month and even then they are not full.

3. E is for EAST: What’s the farthest East you’ve travelled in the United States?
Quoddy Head State Park the farthest eastern point in the continental United States. I would like to go and visit again because i think I can appreciate it more than when I was 11.

4. E is for ELLIPSIS: What kind of punctuation, other than the period or comma, do you use most often?
I probably use the question mark the most. However, I am told, that I am quite liberal with my use of commas.

5. E is for ELLIPTICAL: What is your favorite exercise in a gym?
Gym! That is like a four letter word, I much rather walk than go to a gym. However, I am thinking about using the Community Center this winter because it is free.

6. E is for EMPTY: Most often, do you consider the glass half-empty or half-full?
It depends on what we are talking about. If is politics and Democrats win the glass is half full and if the Republicans win the glass is half empty.

3 comments:

  1. We posted Sat 9 late today - sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess Gal is taking over Saturday 9 to keep it afloat. Yay!
    Don't even get me started on the election stuff.

    Have a great rest of your weekend Diana!

    ReplyDelete