Thursday, August 11, 2011

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins



1. The only question is _how far will the stock market drop_.

2. _I lost 1/4 of my IRA’s_ in one day.

3. Three things on my desk: _bills, bills and bills_.

4. _Visit my doctor_ is the one thing I HAVE to do today!

5. I love playing with _the slot machines at Foxwoods_.

6. _The smell of mowed grass_ overwhelms the senses.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _doing nothing_, tomorrow my plans include _going to a picnic_ and Sunday, I want to _finish the book I’m reading_!

5 comments:

  1. I agree in #1 how long...mine is up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The smell of Mowed Grass Rocks...
    Don’t know if you remember me but I used to read your blog. I am making some cool Tie Dye Cross-stitch Art and am trying to get the word out (I don’t have much traffic as of yet) You can check out my link to my Etsy Shop on my blog if your interested. Hope all is well and I enjoyed stopping in again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great weekend plan. I hope the doctor visit went well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going on a picnic! Now I feel like I should change my plans, and get out in the sun for a picnic!

    And while I *sometimes* like the smell of mowed grass, it very much does overwhelm the senses.

    ReplyDelete