Sunday, February 01, 2009

Homework and My Internship

Hi All

Because of the masses amount of reading, writing papers, and because of my internship work with the legislature; I am cutting back on my bloging and Facebook entries. I will still do memes and write political entries on my blog. On Facebook I will continue playing Lil' Green Patches (or other games that just require a click or minimal time) and "What I am doing now" updates.

For class each week I have to read about 100 pages a week, write a 3 - 4 page summery of the class discussion, in addition to my work at my internship and I am at or near saturation level. I will try to still leave a comments on blog of everyone who leaves a comment on my memes, but I might be a little delayed.

1 comment:

  1. holy cow that's a lot of work. What are you taking again?

    ReplyDelete