Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Liar, Liar
1. What is the last "white" lie that you told?
I told someone that the blouse that she was wearing looked good when they asked how it looked on them.
2. Can you forgive a liar?
It depends on what they lied about and if it hurt others. If they took credit for something that they didn’t do or did not admit doing something wrong, those are harder to forgive. But, in general I do forgive.
3. Do you tend to exaggerate or underestimate?
4. Do you hold a grudge?
No, holding a grudge is a waste of your life. Why fixate on someone who did you wrong. Learn from it and move on with yourlife.
5. What's the biggest lie you've ever told?
That a barn was haunted and that I saw a ghost.
6. Are there times that you feel that it is okay to lie?
See answer #1
7. Did you ever end a relationship because of lies?
8. Do you think you can tell when someone is lying to you?
No, I am very gullible.
9. Have you been caught lying?
Yes, and that is why I don’t lying. I was very young and I learned my lesson.