Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturday Six - Episode 248

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six - Episode 248

1. Which of the following methods of travel do you most prefer: plane, train or automobile?
Automobile, I like to see the country side and see new sights as I travel

2. What is the furthest distance you have travelled by each method listed above?
From Connecticut to Colorado the summer I graduated from college.

3. When flying, do you prefer to fly during the daytime or during the night?
Daytime, I like to look out the window and try to figure out where we are flying.

4. Take the quiz: What’s Your Travel Personality?




Your Travel Personality Is: The Adventurer



For you, travel is how you learn about the world.
And you like to learn the stuff that's not in guidebooks.
You truly have wanderlust. When you're not traveling, you're dreaming about where you'll go next.
And your travels are truly legendary - they leave you with stories you'll be telling for the rest of your life!



Boy, are they ever off the mark, I am not a wanderlust. I like to travel but my travels are not something that “I would be telling for the rest of my life.”

5. If you had the chance to take a one-year vacation and spend that time traveling anywhere in the country you wanted by motor home, would you do it, and if so, where would you most likely wind up?
The good ol’ USA and visit all of the national parks.

6. Do you have any superstitions or rituals you rely on before or during a big trip?

No, only when I get there… I bang my head against the wall remembering all the things I forgot to bring like the battery charger for my camera or cell phone.

1 comment:

  1. LOL @#6
    I pack for a whole week in advance, and have everything right next to the door when I know I'm going on a long trip, and I always manage to forget at least 1 item that's of great import.

    ReplyDelete