Friday, January 23, 2009

Saturday 9: What's Cooking?

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: What's Cooking?



1. Which meal is the one you cook best?

Pork Loin, Rice Pilaf and a salad (lettuce, walnuts, dried cranberries and feta cheese with a raspberry vinaigrette)

2. Tell us what you would never eat.
Mushrooms

3. Is your hometown famous for anything or anybody?
Bricks

4. Can you play a musical instrument?
Nope, I am tone deaf

5. Tell us about your second ever lover.
Nope, I will pass this up.

6. What is your favorite restaurant?

I really do not have one favorite restaurant, I have a number of them that I like. However, a current favorite restaurant is in Kennebunkport ME, Arundel Wharf Restaurant.

7. If it were your call, how often would you make love?

It is not the quantity, but the quality that is important.

8. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?

President Obama, I would like to talk to him about human rights

9. Tell us about your job.
Well technically I am retired, but I am a full time graduate student and I am interning at a women’s rights organization lobbying for gender equality.

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your answers...have a super Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's an award for you at my blog.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Obama would be up for that conversation. It is so good that Bush is back in Texas...

    ReplyDelete
  4. No mushrooms? I love them!

    ReplyDelete