Thursday, January 22, 2009

>Friday Fill-ins #108

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins #108



1. Oh, I am so _sick of being sick_!

2. _In my life right now I am going through_ changes, big and little.

3. During _the Inauguration_, I _tried watching it on the internet at work_.

4. _The Supreme Court Justice got the oath wrong_; are you kidding me???

5. Right now I'd like to be _healthy_.

6. _Mp3 player_ is my favorite gadget.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _ resting up due to my cold and studying _, tomorrow my plans include _ resting up due to my cold and studying _ and Sunday, I want to _ recuperating from my cold and study _!

13 comments:

  1. hope you get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are better soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of tea. Gypsy Cold Cure rocks!
    (BTW, all transsexuals are welcome in Thornesworld! We lesbians love transsexuals!)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get well:) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. #4 I know could you believe he messed that up so bad. He only had 1 job that day and he blew it!!

    Hope you get better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. we don't have tv connection here... just moved recently... so we didn't get to see the inauguration either.

    http://www.joarduo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. #4 - just one last little kick in the @$$, right? Sheeeesh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you feel better and enjoy the weekend.

    I almost wrote the same answer to #4. Amazing, wasn't it??

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you get the studying you need to do finished, and that you get well soon. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww, get well soon! What a way to ruin a weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you feel better soon.
    take care.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I could not BELIEVE that either.

    Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete