Saturday, June 21, 2008

Saturday Six - Episode 218

Patrick's Place Saturday Six - Episode 218

1. What is your biggest distraction in a normal day?
The Internet.

2. On an average day, do you feel like you accomplish more than you should, less than you should, or something in between?
Less than I should, I am always on this darn computer answering these stupid memes. Being retired, I tend to procrastinate more.

3. If you know that a close friend has a serious problem, do you ever let that worry you to the extent that it distracts you from things you need to do?
Yes, I am very emphatic towards others. Maybe that is why I am going into Social Work as a second career.

4. Take the quiz: How’s Your Attention Span?




Your Attention Span is Medium



Your attention span is just about average.
You may think that you have a short attention span...
But being distracted is something most people struggle with.

The most important thing is that you're aware that your mind wanders.
If you find yourself daydreaming, you can usually snap out of it.
It may be tough to concentrate at times, but you can do it... if you want to!



5. Do you generally find yourself more distracted in the morning or the afternoon?
In the afternoon, I am more focused in the morning.

6. What works best for you in terms of removing the distraction and getting back to work?
Have someone around, I feel guilty if someone is there with me. I was just painting up at the family cottage for most of the week, if I was alone nothing would have gotten done.

No comments:

Post a Comment