Saturday, February 10, 2007

Tonight is Another Milestone

Tonight I am coming out to my old high school friends. I have been lucky so far with my family and now I am tackling my friends. I have known them since high school some for over forty years; we usually get together one or two times a year. I am planning for the worst and hoping for the best so if they are not accepting I don’t think it will be too hard on me. It will be more of a sadness, a breaking of a link from the past that I would like to keep.
I know there will be more coming out as I transition; banks, brokers, the guy who plows the driveway, the…. and on and on.
So wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck--I hope things went well. I'm thinking about you and praying for a positive reaction from your friends.

    ReplyDelete